In today's Sunday Objects, I'm thinking about past holidays and planning for future trips to come. Here are some of today's favorite objects:
- Painting of South Africa's national flower, the Protea, which was a wedding gift for us made for us by Derrick's incredibly talented aunt
- Striped towels that I (um) steal from the hotel we stay at in Florida each year when we visit with my grandparents. These very worn towels make me think of the trip we've been taking for most of my life, which is the same trip my grandparents have been taking since they were teenagers. Also, I just really love blue and white striped towels.
- USB Matchbox car, made for me by Derrick. It's white with a blue stripe, natch.
- Ring holder my dad and stepmom bought for me on a trip that holds my rings from Catbird and Kendall Conrad.
- Little blue bag, purchased last year as a gift in Nice. We're headed to Paris for a long weekend in two weeks (let the planning begin!), so this bag is about to get lots of use.
Have a great Sunday, and please, please share your #SundayObjects on Instagram, Twitter, or comment.