After taking a break last Sunday due to our Paris excursion, Sunday Objects is back with a look at some of the everyday objects I'm extra thankful for this week:
- A handwritten, handmade card from my fellow blogger, pen pal, and new friend Refined Lately
- Trusty vintage Adidas Sambas that I bought at a market earlier this year and have worn nearly every day since
- A necklace I made recently on a craft binge that accompanied me around Paris
- Wooden spoon set I picked up in South Africa last time we were there. I adore it.
- Strawberry sponge rolls from Soko Glam, which make my hair extra bouncy and require next to no effort
Hope you're all having a great weekend!