Something about fall always makes me feel a little sentimental. It must be to do with all the big obvious themes of death and growth and season change, not to mention the holidays and my upcoming move. Either way, cold weather has always made me turn inwards and feel extra appreciative of all of the lovely people and things I have in my life.
I have a lot to be thankful for, so with that in mind here's a quick peek at the everyday objects that meant something special to me this week:
- birthday cards: this time of year our flat is filled with cat cards, and these two are from my lovely sister and mom.
- black and white photo: this is the view off of our back balcony. derrick took this photo over the summer, it now sits on our dresser, and i absolutely love it.
- spanish tile: because i'm lucky enough to have friends who do things like go to spain and bring back cool gifts.
- quality reading materials: because as i already shared, this mag is currently consuming my weekend. i'm also about to start reading "goodbye to all that" which i've wanted to read since it was released. it arrived on saturday, and i can't wait to underline the heck out of it.
- necklace: because painting and stringing beads calms me down.
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday!