This Sunday Objects is centered around a new pair of clogs that I love, and really serves as a testament to the quality of craftsmanship.
I was on the hunt for a new pair of clogs for a few weeks. Didn't want to break the bank, didn't want to skimp on quality, wanted to support a smaller designer or lesser-known maker.
And then I stumbled on Feira de Barcelos – an Etsy shop based in Portugal and curated by a lovely gal named Maria. Everything in Maria's Etsy shop is made by local artisans in her hometown of Barcelos, Portugal. Her aim is bring attention to the work being done by these amazing craftsmen and women.
The proof is in the pudding, folks, and I'm here to tell you that these clogs are dyno-mite. Comfy, high-quality, and completely handmade. And they were only $35. If you're on the hunt for clogs, I urge you to give Feira de Barcelos a look.
On to a few other favorite things this week:
- handwritten note: favorite thing this week...obviously
- my mom's turquoise ring: one of her favorites and now I love wearing it and embracing its 70s California vibe
- striped beanie: for keeping me extra snug and looking A+ despite overuse
- stitchless wallet: from Romania's Clean Everything. Love the simplicity of this wallet.
- cuffed jeans: because I love me some high-cuff denim
Have a lovely, relaxing, snack-filled Sunday!