In today's Sunday Objects I'm sharing favorites old and new, including my travel bag, the hat that's keeping me warm lately, and a shampoo that's made my hair look like an adult's hair rather than a messy child.
- black and white photograph: Of West London, taken by my husband. This photo currently lives in our living room.
- beanie: Given to me by my talented friend Sam of Dolores Haze. This pup has been keeping me warm on these cooler fall days and evenings.
- brass bangle: That I've had for years and wear every single day. Handmade by In God We Trust, which was located just around the corner from my Greenpoint apartment.
- army duffle bag: Because this mini army bag has gone with me on many-a-trip, and will definitely be along for the ride when we head to Berlin in a few weeks.
- shampoo: This shampoo has changed my hair for the so much better this past week.
- pen pal letter: From Maris – my pen pal in Queens!
Have a lovely Sunday and, by all means, share your #SundayObjects with me! I'd love to see.