It may come as a shock to no one that I'm not usually one for beauty. If you've ever seen me in person, you'll know that my hair often resembles a doll whose owner doesn't own a brush.
Anyways, lately, for whatever reason (though probably caused by this video on Into The Gloss), I've been super into skincare and have been buying + trying different products:
- Simple' s Soothing Facial Toner - a drugstore brand I started using after arriving in the UK, which features no additives, no smells, and is cheap!
- Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash
- African Extracts Rooibos Exfoliating Facial Scrub - gentle exfoliant I picked up at a drugstore in South Africa, and I love it
- Avene Thermal Spring Water - a purified water spray which I only tried after watching said Into The Gloss video, but I have to say it leaves you feeling clean and relaxed, and who doesn't want that?
- Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream - which I also use at night; don't hate
- Leontine Natural Lip Gloss - handmade in Asheville, NC and all natural. Leaves my lips feeling supa' smooth/soft
And some extras for the cheap seats:
- Sea Salt Soap - aside from the amazing packaging, this soap really is great - it lightly exfoliates and smells like the ocean. Yummmmmm.
- Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin Nutrition Shampoo - I've somehow just discovered Kérastase and could not be more obsessed. It's (a lot) more than I'd usually pay for shampoo at £13 / $20, but it's changed my hair. Right after I wash, I full-on feel like I'm in a shampoo commercial, Pantene-style. After using this, everything else will feel like pointless (with your hair, not in life).